Seteuid "operation not permitted" error when using LSA for sshd

Hi all,

I have installed Cygwin and am running sshd successfully. The
permission required for the sshd service account "create a token
object" is not permitted to be granted to any accounts in my
organization. As such I have decided to use LSA based on Method 2 on
the following page: http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html.

I had succesfully tested ssh authentication with a public/private
certificate pair prior to running /usr/bin/cyglsa-config to install
LSA. I ran the script, removed the "create a token object" permission
and rebooted the server. Now I cannot authenticate using the
public/private keys. I receive the following error in the Windows
event log:

sshd: PID 2780: fatal: seteuid 1003: Operation not permitted

When I add the permission back to the service account and restart sshd
the public/private key authentication works again

Any help would be great

Thanks,
Mark