Re: Is the Latest Release of Cygwin supported on Windows Server 8/2012

On 5/21/2012 4:03 PM, Matt Seitz (matseitz) wrote:
Ah, I didn't realize some people interpret quoting a post as expecting a response from the author of the post.

When I quote from someone else's post, I do it for the purpose of giving the context of my response. I'm not necessarily expecting a response from the author of the previous post.
It is common from Usenet and, come to think of it, most forums and other places that I've seen, that if you specifically quote somebody it's as if you are responding directly to them.

BTW: I read the Cygwin mailing list as a Usenet like newsfeed via gmane.org.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
In any conflict the boundaries of behavior are defined by the party which cares least about morality. - Randy Wayne White