Re: 1.7.13/1.7.14: Issue with command prompt not returning when forking process

> [cmd /c start foo not going into the background]
> It is not likely to change.

What worries me isn't that the behavior changed, but that the new
behavior is weird. SIGINT doesn't work on processes spawned by cmd /c
start.

Try it yourself:

$ cmd /c start notepad

The weird thing is that cmd seems to have a PID, but sending a signal
to this process fails with ESRCH --- except for sending signal 0,
which succeeds.

By the way: before I dig through the changelog --- what code had to
change?