Re: 1.7.11-1 Update returns non-zero exit codes for coreutils

From: Andrew

> I just got this exact same thing and tried re-installing coreutils
> with no effect.  Initially, I had been installing binutils, and was
> told to restart because I had left a cygwin console open during the
> install.  Interested to hear what is known about this (recent) issue.

Interesting...  I didn't have any consoles open (that I remember) during the
update, but I've rebooted and done an update since this issue surfaced (again
with no console open) and it hasn't resolved.  I've been wondering if I should
remove the C:\cygwin directories and try installing again.  I'm hoping I won't
have to do something that drastic.

Brian