Re: Looking for txt editors, GUI - New to CYGWIN

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Can we please try to avoid an editors flame war here?

I.E. Use what your are comfortable with and don't try to proselytize.
The OP asked a question whose answer could have been searched similar
to this one http://bit.ly/FOm8VM.  The OP could have also found an
appropriate answer specific to Cygwin at cygwin.com/faq.

--
Earnie