Re: Fw: Cygwin updates cause rebaseall errors

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 02:11:10PM -0400, Chloe wrote:
>FYI, this may be a problem with Cygwin setup causing packages and DLLs not
>to work.

This is a well-known issue.  A future version of the Cygwin installation
will run rebaseall automatically so it should not be as much of a
problem.  I'd highly suggest not including pointers to random web sites
as a method to fix this issue but, instead, point to the Cygwin FAQ and
the Cygwin mailing list.  Expressing confusion about the issue ("We have
no idea?") seems wrong too, but the perl community's call I guess.