Re: 1.7.10 cygrunsrv.exe fails with "fork: 11, Resource temporarily unavailable"

Well, while sshd now can be launched again by cygrunsrv, still the mechanism behaves weird, in the event viewer sshd tells me to be stopped short after it was started, however in fact it runs. And in the services list the "Started" entry is missing, so it cannot be stopped there. - What counts at the moment, sshd basically works as service, thanks - Ulf-Dietrich