Re: Please correct Internode Cygwin mirror URL

On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 01:31:00AM +0000, Cas Bitton wrote:
>Hi Support,

Support?

>I am writing to inform you that the software Cygwin attempts to obtain
>content from a location on our mirror, that does not exist.
>
>The software is looking for: http://mirror.internode.on.net/cygwin
>
>The correct URL is: http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/cygwin/

I am not sure why you think that.  This mirror dropped off the mirrors
list a while ago.  It was added on 2008-06-09 as
http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/cygwin/ .

I've reset the mirror database so it should go back to querying it at
the address you've confirmed is correct.  However, we weren't attempting
to obtain anything from you at the wrong address.

cgf