Re: more "address space needed ... is already occupied" problems (with snapshot of 2012-02-20)

Am 23.02.2012 09:30 schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
> If you ran rebaseall, then ruby's shared libs should have been rebased
> as well.

This is not necessarily true if you've got gems (just like perl CPAN
modules) not packaged by cygwin installed.

For that I've hacked a rubyrebase script from the cygwin supplied
perlrebase script. I've attached it here, maybe it can be useful for other
people as well.

Feel free to use it for whatever you want, public domain, CC-0, whatever.

Michael