Re: Cygwin permissions gone after move

Finally!
When I setting up ssh, cron, etc. They doesn't have permissions to
write changes to anything.
Since all the files and dirs are d--- --- ---.
But then I've changed those to drwx --- --- using 'chmod u+rwx / -R'
and then another problem,
permissions were fixed but it seems it also really chaged "everything",
I hadn't notice there are /proc to Reg Keys, and /cygdrive for C:\ ...
The cygwin goes right, but the windows is having some problems.
The icons at %UserProfile% are gone and some adobe application is
constantly asking me for license

Is there a way to undo the changes?

Regards,
Panguin