Re: Putty and pre-shared keys with Cygwin's sshd

On 1/23/2012 12:45 PM, Len Giambrone wrote:
Well, try adding the key to authorized_keys on a box where you have ssh working and see if it works. If not, you know you have a key problem. If so, you know you have a permissions problem.
Good approach. Tried it. It worked! More evidence that this is probably a permissions problem...
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I swear by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine