Re: pure-ftpd access to cygdrive

On 1/22/2012 5:03 AM, Gyurmo wrote:
Hello;

How can I get access for cygdrive folder from pure-ftpd?
If I browse I cant see that. Why?

I don't know. Can you see it from bash (or your favorite shell)? Keep in mind that 'cygdrive' is a virtual directory.

I'd recommend filing a full problem report if you haven't been able to
resolve your issue.  It will give interested parties on this list something
to work from.  See the link below for details.

Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html

-- Larry