RE: cygwin mounts not detected by cronjob

entry, please advise?

I am not sure when edits to /etc/fstab become active. Is it shown by mount?
Also is D a local disk or a network drive? If the latter, use the
//machine/share format
as the letter drives need not be the same under Cron.
Note that if it's a network drive you may also have access issues that can
be fixed by
running cron as yourself or by using advanced authentication methods,
see /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/cron-XXXX.README

Pierre