Re: question on where to direct a query

On 1/4/2012 8:44 AM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
Cygwin:

I am running code on a Fedora box and a WinXP box under cygwin.

When I run a make with g++, I am seeing message of "recipe for target
'whatever' failed". I do not see these under Fedora. Though it may seem
like a minor point, it is a bit of a pain when trying to filter any
"make.out".

Is this a Cygwin issue that I should be getting an example together for
or is it a make issue .. in which case where is the right place to
submit that targets both "make" and "cygwin"?

for make on cygwin issues, this list is fine.

To catch all the build message I suggest something like:

make 2>&1 |tee make.log

and show us the relevant make.log portion

Thanks in advance, Paul

Marco