Re: Latest cygwin.bat - need one

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 10:07:23PM -0500, Ken Brown wrote:
> [Sorry, I again accidentally replied to the OP instead of to the list.]

Easy to do the way this mail list is set up.

> Are you sure you didn't forget the `-' at the end of the target?  That's
> what tells mintty to start your shell as a login shell, in which case the
> commands in /etc/profile should get executed.  One of the commands in the
> default /etc/profile adds /usr/local/bin and /usr/bin to PATH. Have you
> modified /etc/profile?

Oops, the cut-n-paste missed the '-' at the end.

All is well now.  Got the other stuff set up as well, like getting rid of
the white on black :-)

Thanks.

All that is left is ssh :-(

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@vidiot.com | vidiot@vidiot.net            /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign