Latest cygwin.bat - need one

Because I already had a cygwin.bat file, the upgrade from 1.5.x to 1.7.x did
not provide a new one, not even a cygwin.bat.sample (which would have been
nice), so that one could see if there are differences between releases.

As a result of there not being a sample, my current bat file will not
correctly start my Z-shell.  Most of the time double-clicking on the shortcut
results in the program (CMD) flashing on the screen and going away.  When it
does manage to stick, it seems to fail to start the zsh login process, i.e.,
the reading on my .z* startup files.  That results in any entered characters
being ignored, as there isn't a prompt there to accept input.

If I start cmd.exe manually, I can then start zsh and have something to work
with.  At that point, if I run cygwin.bat, (from the shell, not the shortcut)
it works.  Something in the 1.7 environment is required for rxvt to work
correctly, even though rxvt is the same version in both installations (1.5 and
1.7).  That or something changed to keep zsh from starting via the bat file
using rxvt.

If someone would be so kind as to post the contents of the default installed
cygwin.bat file, I'd appreciate it.  It is the only thing keeping me from
getting back to where I was working, before the upgrade.

Thanks.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@vidiot.com | vidiot@vidiot.net            /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign