setup not robust ...

So, here I am downloading the updated files and a few news things.  I'm
assuming that it will be an update, as it didn't ask, since it saw that I
had an insallation in place.  It too said that I should read the user guide
because of the 1.5 to 1.7 upgrade.  The User Guide needs a 1.5 to 1.7
upgrade section.

But I'm surprised that no one has complained that the setup program will
hang during file downloads if the connection gets hammered so that the
connection is lost.  At least with programs like wget, it will reconnect
and continue from where it left off.

Not so the setup program.  Now I have to kill it and start over.

Not good, not good at all.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@vidiot.com | vidiot@vidiot.net            /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign