Re: Rsync Mirrors Have Disappeared from Cygwin Mirrors Page

L Anderson wrote:
For many years I have used rsync to mirror cygwin/release from various
rsync mirrors listed on Cygwin's mirror page. Over time, the number of
rsync mirrors listed has slowly gotten smaller until, alas, now there
are no more listed.

Does this mean:
There are no longer sites willing to offer rsync?
rsync has become deprecated?
There's a problem with whatever generates the mirror list?
I can no longer use rsync to maintain my own local mirror?
??

Any information/clarification on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lowell Anderson

Hey! Some rsync mirrors are back on the list--now you see them, now you don't, now you do---just how does all this work?

LA