Re: What updates done after October 3 may affect gfortran built binaries?

On 09/11/2011 13:31, Edvardsen KÃre wrote:

> In order to replicate my build you need to install latest version of the
> grib_api library
> (http://www.ecmwf.int/products/data/software/download/grib_api.html)
> and istall it with jasper

  What is "jasper"?  Wikipedia lists four entirely different open source
projects by that name!

  Also, how big is your build directory?  If of a manageable size, please
zip/tar it up and send me a copy off-list; if it's huge, please just send me a
copy of the broken executable (also off-list).

    cheers,
      DaveK