Re: Pass windows-style paths to the interpreter from the shebang line ?

On 09.11.2011 17:45, Jeremy Bopp wrote:
On 11/9/2011 09:29, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
That's not as easy as it may sound.  What about creating wrapper scripts
with the same name in another dir and put that dir in front of the other
bin dir in $PATH?  The wrapper scripts could be shell scripts which use
`cygpath -wa' to convert the path to DOS notation and then call php.

I'm surprised that we don't have php in the Cygwin distro.  Did nobody
try to port php to Cygwin yet?

It looks like php is available in Cygwin Ports. I've not tried it to see how well it behaves though.

I have the full cygwin distribution installed with setup.exe and no php ?

Where is the cygwin port for php ? Distributed separately ? Maintained separately ?

Thank you,
Timothy Madden