RE: Cygwin - Windows server 2003 - Cron started - Job run - No effect

FYI, there is a cron-config script that would have done everything for you.
It will also check the sanity of the environment
See also the cron README file in /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/

The command itself may have produced some info.
If /usr/sbin/sendmail is a link to /usr/bin/cronlog  any  command output is
placed  in ~/cron.log

Pierre