Remove cygwin

I have received a computer with some software already installed and I have to clean it up.
One of those software is cygwin, I tried to follow the instructions but without success.

1. I can't locate the cygrunsrv: there is no file with this name and there is no command in the bash shell with this name!
I have also checked the windows services but I can't find any of the mentioned services: sshd, cron,
cygserver, inetd, apache,
postgresql, etc
2. I can't delete the cygwin folder because I receive the "Permission Denied" error, although I have marked all the files as not read only and changed the ownership to my account.

Can somebody help me out?

Thanks