Writing to Windows Share issues fixed in cygwin1-20110829.dll.bz2

I stumbled across the following snapshot, cygwin1-20110829.dll.bz2,
and now I can create files in a Windows Share that I haven't been able
to properly access from Cygwin in months!

Corinna, whatever changes you made to this snapshot have fixed the
problem for me, at least.  Hope they can be included in the next
official cygwin1.dll release.  Now I can start using the share from
Cygwin again.

Great news!