Re: Re: Cygwin 1.7.x on Windows 7: Exit statuses of Win32 executables are sometimes wrong

I want to go on record that it happening to us, too.  And, I can say
that it is happening *much* more since I moved to this machine:

  2x AMD Opteron 6134 (16 cores total)
  Server 2008 R2 Enterprise, Service Pack 1

Software we have installed on the machine:

  ActivePerl
  AVG 9.0
  Chrome
  Java 6 Update 26
  Platform SDK (R2) (3790.2075)
  MSVC++ 6.0 (yeah, I know, old)
  VirtualCloneDrive (from Slysoft)
  3ware disk management tools
  UltraVNC 1.0 server

The previous machine had 2 cores and was running XP Pro, and had the
same software on it.  I hardly ever ran into this.  Now, it's happens
several times a day or so.