This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: The libusb package for cygwin
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 02:03:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: The libusb package for cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lars Bjørndal, le Fri 12 Aug 2011 16:13:53 +0200, a écrit :
> The available package seems to be outdated, and makes trouble on Windows
> 7 64 bit. Is there plans for updating the package for cygwin?
Just a matter of my finding some time to do it. I deferred it quite
a bit since newer versions are more and more difficult to build. I
eventually gave up trying to build the driver and filter, and went on
packing the library only. The user will have to install the driver and
filter separately from the upstream installer.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple