git-svn hang starting with 20110721 snapshot.

I use git-svn extensively in my day-to-day work, and I noticed with
recent snapshots that some of the git-svn commands are hanging. I
narrowed it down to the 20110721 snapshot. 20110713 is the last one
that works fine.

I realize this isn't exactly a STC, but I don't have the time right
now to narrow it down further (or the skills, really). I've attached
a script which reproduces the problem. It requires svn and
git-svn. In the script, the first "git svn init" command hangs with
20110721, but the entire script succeeds with 20110713.

I hope this is enough information to track down the problem, because
I was absolutely LOVING the speed increase in 20110801.

Captain Penny's Law:
        You can fool all of the people some of the time, and
        some of the people all of the time, but you Can't Fool Mom.