This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bzr completely broken?
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 22:37:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: bzr completely broken?
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 8/1/2011 1:52 PM, Andrew Schulman wrote:
Am I right that bzr is just completely broken in Cygwin? If so, is there
an ETA to get it fixed?
Per Eliot Moss's suggestion, I ran rebaseall, and the problem is now
solved. Thanks Eliot.
My host got reimaged, and I reinstalled Cygwin. Now bzr is broken again:
$ bzr st
11 [main] python 4024 C:\cygwin\bin\python.exe: *** fatal error -
unable to remap \\?\C:\cygwin\lib\python2.6\lib-dynload\time.dll to same
address as parent: 0xDC0000 != 0xFD0000
12 [main] python 5280 fork: child 4024 - died waiting for dll loading,
bzr: ERROR: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable
But this time, rebaseall fails too:
ReBaseImage (/usr/bin/cygcrypt-0.dll) failed with last error = 6
Something still using cygcrypt-0.dll?
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple