This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: error with python
- From: Dima Pasechnik <dimpase at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 12:23:32 +0800
- Subject: Re: error with python
- References: <4E3600FE.email@example.com>
On 1 August 2011 09:27, Neusbeer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> got a strange error with python.
> Can anybody give me a clue for what to do?
That's a typical fork failure.
Rebase, if this happens on a regular basis.
(if it just happened once, you were unlucky, as on Windows 7
cygwin's fork can fail randomly now and then)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple