Re: Important setup.exe bug : -P switch is inefficient ?

Linda Walsh wrote:

>> Please correct me if I have made mistakes or misunderstood setup.exe options.
>>
>> Please keep me in Cc: of any answer, as I am no member of the mailing list.
>>

>> Vincent Deffontaines
>>

> 	You aren't wrong.
>
> 	It's broken.
---
	Didn't mean to be quite that short.  In cyg-dev's  defense,
I can well understand what it is to try to deal with making anything
and keeping anything working on windows - especially with the !(!%&)%!@)
MS has put in Vista & worse in Win7...  all looks nice, till you
try to get anything to play nice together...

	(beating head against wall)
-linda