Re: brltty problems with recent snapshots

Corinna Vinschen, le Tue 12 Jul 2011 09:38:14 +0200, a écrit :
> I just tried `brltty -b xw', too, and that's not what I see.  Every
> keypress and every change to the command line is immediately reflected
> in the brltty window.

Ok, I believe the issue is particular to the driver then. It may be
related to ttys due to the use of opening the braille device itself.

Lars, are you using com1: or usb:?  Could you perhaps try to go yet
earlier in the snapshots, up to the latest one which still works, so we
can know which snapshot brought the bug exactly?

Samuel