cygwin's ssh/sshd and case insensitive user names in windows

Hi

windows user names are case insensitive so I can be "bdimych" on one computer in domain and "Bdimych" on another
but ssh/sshd consider they are different users
so I could not just
ssh host1
but need to
ssh Bdimych@host1

this was unexpected for me and I spent some time to understand this trick
I had solved the problem with
sed -i -e 's/bdimych/bdimych/i' /etc/passwd

I think it would be helpful if ssh-host-config and ssh-user-config would print some warning about it

--
With best regards
Dmitry Bolshakov