Debug info broken for gcc-4.5.0 (experimental)

Hi all,

I've been using gcc-4.5.0 happily for a while, but today I had to break out gdb to chase down a seg fault. Unfortunately, gdb was getting line numbers completely wrong, so I had to revert to gcc-4.3 to work through my bug.

Has anybody else seen this? If not, and if it's not trivial to reproduce, I can cook up a minimal test case.

Ryan