mksh 40-1 issues

Hi there,

I recently updated to mksh 40-1. After doing so, all calls to ksh
return immediately without doing anything. Passed scripts are not run
and trying to run an interactive shell immediately returns to the
parent process. I have had to return to version 39c-5, which works
correctly. I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling then
reinstalling, both to no avail. I have tried on two different machines
and both give the same behaviour, which leads me to believe there is
an issue with this version.

Can the maintainer have a look at this issue? I can give more details if needed.

Cheers,

Ryan Dortmans