Re: Bug with paths containing double slashes after double dot after a mount point

Charles Wilson <cygwin <at> cwilson.fastmail.fm> writes:

> > cygpath -pm `some-mingw-g++ -print-search-dirs`
>
> As the OP stated, this is happening deep inside libtool, so it's not
> like he can easily insert a call to 'cygpath' in there.  Now, libtool
> DOES have some limited support for environments where path formats
> differ between the build system and the compiler -- specifically, for
> using the native mingw gcc from cygwin -- but you have to take some
> special steps to activate it.

 Thanks for the links, I didn't know about this but it looks like exactly
what I should be doing and I'll test it a.s.a.p.

 And in the longer term I'll try to switch to i686-w64-mingw32
cross-compiler (I can't use i686-pc-mingw32 one because it uses DW2
exceptions while I really need SJLJ ones for catching exceptions from GUI
message handlers).

 Thanks again for the libtool hint and to Corinna for fixing the bug!
VZ