Re: Who's using "CYGWIN=tty" and why?

This time with a subject; apologies if the first one gets through.

We use windows native jam which spawns any number of cmd, cygwin, or studio processes.
If we spawn it from a Cygwin terminal that doesn't have CYGWIN=tty set, we get:

The handle is invalid.

Every time output goes to the screen.
If we use CYGWIN=tty, we get normal output.

The only way I've figured out how to fix this is with CYGWIN=tty.  If there is a better way,
please enlighten me.

-Len