Mount points using batch file but not with ssh login

Hello List,

I've been trying to get some network shares mounted in my cygwin environment. Shares that I've already mounted with Windows itself.
So I've tried some combo's with "net use" or simple using the "mount.exe" command to get those shares. But I'm not able to get them to function.

Which is weird, because they are already there when I start cygwin using the supplied batch file (Command prompt) but not when I login to my localhost ssh server using the same user...

When I start Cygwin using the supplied batch file, I get these mount points:

[mmaas@ictwks178 ~]$ id
uid=23916(mmaas) gid=10513(Domain Users) groups=10513(Domain Users),545(Users)
[mmaas@ictwks178 ~]$ mount
C:/cygwin/bin on /usr/bin type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/cygwin/lib on /usr/lib type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/cygwin on / type ntfs (binary,auto)
C: on /cygdrive/c type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
E: on /cygdrive/e type udf (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
H: on /cygdrive/h type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
P: on /cygdrive/p type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
Q: on /cygdrive/q type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)

But when I login through ssh on the same machine with the same user, I don't get those mountpoints:

[mmaas@ictwks178 /]$ id
uid=23916(mmaas) gid=10513(Domain Users) groups=10513(Domain Users),0(root),544(Administrators),545(Users)
[mmaas@ictwks178 /]$ mount
C:/cygwin/bin on /usr/bin type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/cygwin/lib on /usr/lib type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/cygwin on / type ntfs (binary,auto)
C: on /cygdrive/c type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
E: on /cygdrive/e type udf (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)

I must be missing something very simple here. Does anyone know how I can get those H:. P: and Q: drives in my ssh session?

Thank you in advance!
Mark