Re: PATH environment variables failed to evaluate correctly

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 08:28:49PM +0530, chandan_c9@indiatimes.com wrote:
>Hello,
>I have installed Cygwin yesterday.I want to extract a .run file but I
>am getting error as PATH environment variables failed to evaluate
>correctly.I am not getting clue by searching on google.

We're not getting a clue either because "failed to evaluate correctly" does
not give us enough information to figure out what's going wrong for you.

Please provide moe details.  What's wrong with the path environment variable?

And: http://cygwin.com/problems.html

cgf