Revisiting cloning cygwin install by copying cygwin folder

Just wanted to confirm that for cygwin 1.7, one can still for the most
part clone a cygwin installation simply by copying over the entire
cygwin tree.

I know there are a few caveats:
1. You may want to remake your passwd and group files since the SID's
   will likely differ. Presumably, it would be sufficient to do:
   		 mkpasswd -cl >| /etc/passwd
         mkgroup --local >| /etc/group

2. You would need to re-establish your services using cygrunsrv

That still leaves me with a couple of questions I want to confirm:
A. What if anything do you have to do to get ntsec working properly?
B. In general, should one make new ssh keys in /etc?
C. More generally, now that sshd has it's own user, would one be best
   off just rerunning the script to set up sshd again (that would
   cover all the first 2 questions)?

So in summary, other than the passwd/group files, windows services,
and ssh/sshd associated stuff, is there anything that can't or
shouldn't be copied over?

Thanks!
Jeff