Re: Where to find a reliable provider of CygwinX?

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 5:26 PM, Jørgen Steensgaard wrote:
> Thanks Marco. ?Below I react in-line to most of your questions. ?My main
> point is the lack of distribution consistency I have reported on.
>
> Jørgen

I guess no one in the cygwin community could guarantee that a mirror
is complete all the time.
There is a periodic check and if a mirror is not in line is removed
from the list, but it is not fault proof.

I have not big problems on this side, probably you are just unlucky.

I notice that in reality we have both xemacs and emacs-x11 ,
and xemacs requires libjpeg62.