Re: Using Local Folder

Reini,

You are genius! (And so is who ever wrote setup to select "Install" for
"All" on the Category page)

I did not realize that on the Category page you could click on each
category or All to apply the same action to all the sub elements.
Clicking to set All to Install (so that all the packages are marked
install) works like a charm without needing to edit any setup.ini or
installed.db files! Of course I've only given it a quick test run, but
this looks very promising.

Thanks much - you are all fabulous!

Cheers
Dave