Re: rebase, perl

On Dec 17, 2010, at 12:12 PM, Reini Urban wrote:

>> Where do I get an updated perlrebase?  I've tried performing updates from the latest released cygwin installer (no snapshots), but I still have what appears to be an outdated version.
>
> perlrebase is in perl.
> latest is perl-5.10.1-4
>
>> Perhaps this is part of my current cpan/rebase hell....
>
> Looks like so.
>
> Attached is my latest and greatest version,
> you don't need to install the complete perl, as not much changed there.
>
> Now I'm trying starting from 56000000 as base, this seems to a bit better on win7 with lots of apps open.

Wonderful!  I'm finally able to run cpanp and grind through a series of updates unattended!

However, I confirmed that I already had perl-5.10.1-4 and even performed a reinstall via the cygwin setup, but still had an old version of perlrebase.  Is an old version included in perl or am I missing something?

Marco Moreno