du -ks output different when run from command and when run on scheduled task

Greetings all I have run this set of commands directly from the cygwin
command line.
du -ks //comp/shares/

Ouput1: is correct
49939594	//comp/shares/

When I put the script in a bash script(file1.sh) and run from cygwin
command line, it works fine also(output1 is generated), it is only
when the file runs as a schedule task that if  gives the wrong
ouput(output2)
For clarity sake here is what the file looks like.
#!/usr/bin/bash
OUT=/cygdrive/c/logs

echo `date` >> $OUT/size-new.txt

du -ks //comp/shares/ >> $OUT/size-new.txt

The bat. file that schedules the bash script looks like this.  The
scheduled task runs at night and it works , it just outputs the wrong
number.
@echo off
C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe --login -c "/home/rod/Shop-fs2.sh"

Output2: when script runs from scheduled tasks ; It just gives a 4,
when the output is way more then 4.
4	//s550-shop/shares/replica/Administration

I am running win xp, sp3. And I am really confused. Why would script
generate proper output when it is run from command line and not when
run from scheduled tasks.

Thank you all for your help,

Rigo