Re: bluetooth does not work

On 11/24/2010 7:44 PM, dancer581@sbcglobal.net wrote:
Just installed Cygwin

I get this message on build. "Bluetooth is currently not supported in Cygwin"
Is there a way around this? I am trying to compile Gammu and need bluetooth
to work

I'd start with the Gammu folks on this one. It's their stuff that's telling you bluetooth isn't supported in Cygwin. Best to find out what they're looking for before querying this list anyway. That said, there's no specific hardware support in Cygwin really. Gammu may be looking for some unsupported APIs or something though I suppose.

Holliston, MA 01746