Persistent Problems with 'setup' installs: jadetex, mutt, tetex-bin

 No amount of installing or re-installing, fixes the following persistent
install problems:
--
The following packages have been diagnosed by
'cygcheck -c' as having problems:

  Missing file: /usr/share/texmf/web2c/jadetex.fmt from package jadetex
  Missing file: /usr/share/texmf/web2c/pdfjadetex.fmt from package jadetex
  jadetex                            3.13-1                     Incomplete
  Missing file: /etc/Muttrc.setupnew from package mutt
  Missing file: /etc/mime.types.setupnew from package mutt
  mutt                               1.5.20-1                   Incomplete
  Missing file: /usr/bin/latex.exe from package tetex-bin
  tetex-bin                          3.0.0-3                    Incomplete
--
I'm using Kaspersky AV, and I have it avoiding any scans of anything in
(or being put in):

c:\_0\bin\*.*
c:\_0\usr\bin\*.*
c:\_0\usr\share\texmf\web2c\*.*
c:\_0\etc\*.*
c:\_0\usr\bin\*.*
c:\_0\usr\X11R6\bin\*.*

(Obviously, I have root defined as: 'c:\_0'.)

Is anybody else having problems with these packages/files?
Or, what might I be doing wrong?

I know the exclusions (sometimes?) work, because other files that were
problematic (i.e., KAV "quarantined" them), in these directories, are
no longer so.

Clues, suggestions?

Lee