Cygwin 2.510.2.2 - Bootstrapping inline module error in Win XP OS in HP laptop which has Intel i5 64 bit processor

Hi

I am facing an error in Cygwin, when I run Perl scripts which talks to DLL files

Laptop specification:

HP Elite book
Model – 8540W
Intel i5 64 bit processor
Win XP OS

Software – Cygwin
Additional modules – Inline & Parse Rec descent.

My Perl installation in Cygwin is done properly, I am sure about that
(I ran some simple “hello world” kind of scripts & that is working
fine). I checked the installation of Inline & Parse Rec Descent it has
installed it properly. I checked this using “make test” script, I get
all the tests are passing in both Inline & Parse Rec descent.

When I run Perl scripts which uses DLL files I get this error, Please
see the error below. MY Perl scripts uses *.PM Perl modules which
talks to DLL files of a particular hardware. As per the error below it
couldn’t find some the files at run time or compiling stage, however,
I checked it all the required files are present in the _Inline folder.
I don’t understand why it couldn’t load it at run time or compile
time….!

This is the error.

Had problems bootstrapping Inline module 'Corelis_JTAG_6bd5'
Can't load '/cygdrive/c/test/_Inline/lib/auto/Corelis_JTAG_6bd5/Corelis_JTAG_6bd
5.dll' for module Corelis_JTAG_6bd5: No such file or directory at
/usr/lib/perl5 /5.8/cygwin/DynaLoader.pm line 230.
at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8/Inline.pm line 500

at Corelis_JTAG.pm line 25
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Corelis_JTAG.pm line 25.
Compilation failed in require at ./crm_bist.pl line 33.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./crm_bist.pl line 33.

Moreover, the same Cygwin installation, Inline version, Parse Rec
descent is done the same way in other two IBM Desktops & one TOSHIBA
laptop. There is literally no difference between the scripts &
installation in other PC's. However, the new laptop I am trying is not
going through & it throughs me the above error. But, in my IBM PC &
Toshiba laptop works fine. The new laptop which is not working is HP
Elite book 8540W with SATA SSD hard disk.

This leaves me to suspect two things.
1. The OS (Win XP) version or installation problem!!!!!! (The Win XP
in the desktop & laptop is about 5 years old version of Win XP - I
don't know what would help there to you to debug this..)
2. The hard disk in IBM desktop is IDE & the one in Toshiba laptop is
SATA2!!!!. The new laptop which is not working is HP Elite book 8540W
with SATA SSD hard disk. Does hard disk matters for Cygwin at all..

Do you think the above two reasons would make anything to fail in
Cygwin, what dependencies they have with respect to Cygwin.

Please help.

Shasi