Full screen mode (with "bash").

Hello,

- Some months ago, when I upgraded from Cygwin 1.5.x to Cygwin 1.7.x,
  I noticed that "bash" was no more working in 80x25 resolution, when in
  full screen mode (doing [Alt][Enter]), but at higher resolution.
  At first glance, that was great.  But, this is a real nuisance when
  working with some applications.  Because these applications do not work
  well in resolution higher than 80x25.
  Also, when switching back to window mode, video characters corruption
  can appear :-(

- I done many search without finding any solution or clue to be able
  to restore full screen resolution to 80x25.

- Is this change to higher resolution in full screen mode is really
  due to upgrading from Cygwin 1.5.x to 1.7.x, or it is just a
  coincidence ?

- Is adjusting full screen mode back to 80x25 can be done through Cygwin,
  or through Windows ?

- I currently run Cygwin 1.7.x on Windows XP Professional.

Claude