Re: Unable to remap error

1. You have 3rd party DLLs built with Cygwin.  These won't get rebased
>     by default because rebaseall doesn't know about them.  Read the
>     readme for details on how to include these other DLLs

How would I know which are the 3rd party dlls ?? I have installed the
packages from the Cygwin website only.

2. <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BLODA>

BLODA is not a problem for sure as the same list of applications are
there on Windows XP also and this package is working absolutely fine.

THanks,
Harie