Mount table - LOCAL MACHINE and CURRENT USER regitry set

Hello,

I need some help regarding the following problem. I must say that I don't have
much experience with Cygwin or Unix.

I have a Cygwin installations on my PC (C:\_DevTools\Cygwin), and in the same
time I have another Cygwin (not installed : C:\Documents and Settings\ionela1\My
Documents\_MKS\Product_Platform\30_SW\50_Integration\Ref4\Software\25_Build\
Tools\Cygwin
-You may wonder why in Documents and Settings...the project contains
confidential sources and is the safest place).
Why is that? I need the not installed one for a specific project and I set the
path to it in the CURRENT_USER registry. The problem is that I don't have
Administrator rights on my PC so I can't use the LOCAL_MACHINE registry which
seams to be dominant in the MOUNT TABLE - you can see the setings below obtained
with the command "cygcheck.exe -r -s":

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
  (default) = '/cygdrive'
  cygdrive flags = 0x0000002a
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/
  (default) = 'C:\Documents and Settings\ionela1\My
Documents\_MKS\Product_Platform\30_SW\50_Integration\Ref4\Software\25_Build\
Tools\Cygwin'
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin
  (default) = 'C:\Documents and Settings\ionela1\My
Documents\_MKS\Product_Platform\30_SW\50_Integration\Ref4\Software\25_Build\
Tools\Cygwin\bin'
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib
  (default) = 'C:\Documents and Settings\ionela1\My
Documents\_MKS\Product_Platform\30_SW\50_Integration\Ref4\Software\25_Build\
Tools\Cygwin\lib'
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
  (default) = '/cygdrive'
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/
  (default) = 'C:\_DevTools\Cygwin'
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin
  (default) = 'C:\_DevTools\Cygwin\bin'
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib
  (default) = 'C:\_DevTools\Cygwin\lib'
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options

The mount comand returns the folowing:

C:\_DevTools\Cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type user (textmode)
C:\_DevTools\Cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type user (textmode)
C:\_DevTools\Cygwin on / type user (textmode)
c: on /cygdrive/c type user (binmode,noumount)
g: on /cygdrive/g type user (binmode,noumount)
h: on /cygdrive/h type user (binmode,noumount)

In the same time I don't have the fstab file in none of the Cygwins folders and
I don't know if this would solve my problem, nor how to generate them in order
to modifty.
In conclusion I have to be able to use both Cygwin on the same PC and
temporately to switch betwen them.
Please tell me if you have any suggestion that could solve my problem.
Thanks!

Laura