Re: Have idea for titlebar tweak -- need help with syntax

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 05:15:38AM -0400, SJ Wright wrote:
I haven't given up totally on rxvt: mintty has more than a few shortcomings imo, but I suspect a large part of that is that I'm not used to using an xterm variant outside of X or GNOME. Anyway, all of that is for another email.

I'm not the mintty developer/maintainer but I can't help but think that a statement like "mintty has more than a few shortcomings" would be seen as a needlessly provocative observation. This is especially true given Andy's obvious responsiveness and willingness to tweak and enhance mintty.

My point is that you could have made your point without tweaking the
nose of the mintty developer.

cgf

And your point is taken. Going forward, I'll do the correct thing and keep my opinions on mintty brief, specific, and restricted to *that* user list. It can only help Andy improve it, as you say he's willing to do.

SJ W