Re: ssh from linux to cygwin + CUI + Ctrl-C

It looks like my reply got lost in mailer's spam filters, reposting.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Cygwin summarily halts a pure-Windows process on receiving a CTRL-C.
> There is no way around that other than to relink the program to use
> Cygwin.

Do you state that there is absolutely no way to make it work as I need?
This would be very pity...

Do you know what's the difference between running bash from sshd and
from the desktop? In the later case, Ctrl-C works as expected! To me
it looks like cygwin knows how to pass Ctrl-C to native apps, but sshd
somehow interferes with it.

Regards,
Ilia.